Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey

L.I Learning about new Zealand 
for this week for Summer Learning Journey  i looked at the north and the south there in new Zealand in Aotearoa. they talked about fishers and seas, the north island caughted a fish in the Aotearoa in 

NewZealand. I like to learned the cool facts on nz country there are 77% in newzealnd about the Auckland city   

many of planets are found form trees and in newzealnd they like  of newzealand and longest living 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Pua,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year. I am so excited that you've decided to join us as we learn all about the world around us over the next few weeks!

    I enjoyed reading your facts about New Zealand. WOW, I didn't know that 77% of the population live in Auckland. That is a lot of people. What other facts did you learn?

    Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete